Is your circuit board going into meltdown? P2 6.1 Alternating Circuits. How much do you know about alternating currents? Well, I was beginning to find out, but was disturbed by my Vice Principal asking me to write an article about revision tips. So, you’d better listen up!
1. Get motivated. Find a source of immense inspiration, whether it is the satisfaction of good grades or the reward that is attached to them.
2. Take advantage of technology. Personally I use power point presentations and bore my parents with information; they do it enough to me.
3. Be creative and colourful. Colour-code each subject, use highlighters and colouring pencils. At least your notes will look pretty enough to be noticed.
4. Paint the room with posters: around the mirror, in your bathroom or even on the side of your bed! We all love a fairy tale story on the differences between miosis and mitosis …..
5. Possibly the most favoured revision tip, take regular breaks and rehydrate that hard working brain of yours. Over-doing it or under-doing it does nobody a favour.
Before I move onto P2 6.2 Fuses I must say that revising is not half as bad as failing!
Tue, May 8, 2012
by Talya Roberson