Please click on the following documents:-
- PTFA Quiz Night information
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) Minutes, 22 March 2012 7:30pm
- PTFA Constitution
- Minutes of last PTFA Committee Meeting: Monday, 15th October 2012 3pm
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) Minutes, 14 March 2013
PTFA MISSION STATEMENT
The Skinners Kent Academy Parents', Teachers' and Friends' Association (SKA PTFA) mission is to create and maintain a welcoming and supportive community for all SKA families.
We aim to;
• serve as an avenue of communication and cooperation amongst parents/carers and the wider school community
• engage in activities which support the Academy as well as developing more extended relationships between the staff, parents/carers and the local community
• build and foster the already successful spirit of the SKA community, assisting in the implementation of school activities where parent involvement is deemed beneficial
• undertake fundraising events where money raised will directly enhance the children’s learning experience
The success of the SKA PA depends on the involvement and support of all SKA families. By contributing your time, ideas, and enthusiasm, we will undoubtedly strengthen the partnership between the Academy and parents which in turn will enhance both the parent and student experience.