Ethos & Values
Our mission is clear.....
....to develop a passion for learning and achieving
The Skinners’ Kent Academy seeks to create, develop and maintain an education that focuses on providing opportunities for success for all and celebrating the achievements of everyone in all aspects of life at the Academy. In particular the Academy wants and will support young people to recognise the potential that they have, and then to fulfil that potential.
Pride in Our Success
We take pride in our success and to achieve this we are setting high standards with clear expectations. We focus on encouragement, underpinned by good discipline. Staff, students and parents work together to ensure that pride in our success means:
- Pride in our work
- Pride in our behaviour and attitude
- Pride in our attendance and punctuality
- Pride in our uniform and the way we look
- Pride in our commitment to learning and achievement
- Pride in our contribution to Academy life