Work with us
If you are interested in one of the posts currently available, please ensure you complete all aspects of the Application form on TES. This allows us to perform initial short listing for the post and will affect whether you reach the next stage of the recruitment process. You will only be contacted if you are successful after the initial application stage. Your application, if unsuccessful, will be kept on file for six months.
All of our posts are subject to a number of checks and clearances as detailed below:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure (exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act )
- Prohibition and Overseas checks (if required)
- Two satisfactory references (one from your current/last employer)
- Check on Qualifications
- GTC registration (for teaching staff only)
- Medical Clearance
- Information & Safeguarding Authority Check (Oct 2009)
- Asylum & Immigration Act - Eligibility to work in the UK
- Online searches for all shortlisted candidates to identify any incidents or issues, related to suitability to work with children
Please apply in advance of the closing date where possible (closing date unless detailed otherwise is noon on the date stated in the job profile).
The Skinners' Kent Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint in advance of the deadline for any post so early applications are advised.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com